okay, let's get technical here for a second. i'm simply obsessed with the smart watch trend...just not the way many of them look. apple, you're cool and all, but i wasn't sure the apple watch was something i wanted to wear. so i began to wait for a fashionable alternative. and then i waited some more. until i saw that kate spade was coming out with a smart watch of their own!!
pause for reaction.
i was immediately intrigued and since i work for the company, i was among the first people to officially wear the watch. eek!! it combined all things fashionable and technical for the perfect smart watch that is now too much. so what does it do? well...
- it is an alarm
- tracks your steps
- monitors your sleep
- notifies you when select people call, text or email you
- has the cutest countdown (filling the champagne bottle!)
- remotely calls your phone
- controls your music
- syncs to your phone's camera to take a photo
- displays time through bluetooth (aka you don't have to set or change it)
- and it's freaking adorable!
this watch goes with me to work everyday and i still have so much fun showing it off! be sure to add this to your list of gifts for the smarty pants in your life and shop the other colors and styles in the carousel below!
coat: michael kors (old, similar here)
turtleneck: bloomingdale's (old, similar here)
shoes: kate spade
necklace: chanel (love this one)
watch: kate spade (c/o)
sunglasses: karen walker